What We Believe
- At Jaywalker Lodge, we believe in the relentless and unapologetic pursuit of joy in recovery, intimacy among men, and a power greater than any one of us.
- We believe it is a daily choice to stay in treatment, and to stay in recovery while in treatment.
- We believe that effective drug and alcohol treatment is NOT a consequence of our addiction, but a promise of our future together in recovery.
- We believe that cleanliness and immaculate order create an environment of safety, trust and other-centered consciousness.
- We believe in the importance of daily personal disciplines: morning meditation, tidy rooms, daily chores, daily focus sheets, 12 Step meeting attendance, and a family style sit-down dinner.
- We believe every staff member has the opportunity and the responsibility to make a direct and positive impact on our residents’ treatment experience.
- We believe that collectively, the staff and residents at Jaywalker Lodge are capable of accomplishing absolutely anything we set our minds to.
- We believe that a recovery resident’s first 24 hours and his last 24 hours are the two most important days of a 90-day treatment experience.
- We believe the role of our clinical team is to foster an environment of honesty, intimacy and trust among our residents… We value the peer-to-peer relationship above all else.
- We place the safety and well-being of our peer group above the wants and needs of any individual within it.
- We believe that a healthy and happy workplace for our staff is essential to foster a healing environment for our residents.
- We believe that while complete abstinence from drugs and alcohol is an essential strategy in early recovery, the ultimate goal of sobriety is to live a life of joy, abundance and meaning.
© Copyright 2013 Jaywalker Lodge -
Jaywalker Lodge drug and alcohol treatment center offers a 12-step rehab immersion program in Colorado, for motivated men. Through education, individual and group therapy, mountain expeditions and daily 12-step meetings, our addiction recovery clients engage in a vital spiritual experience which is indispensable to personal growth and long term sobriety.